- Specialized Academic Support & Tutoring
- Subject: Mathematics (other subjects upon request)
- Small Group setting
- Development of study skills
- Development of organization skills
- Development of time management skills
- And much more!
- Students in Sec 4
- Students in Sec 5
At AiA, students are not just taught, students are trained. We strongly believe in building and establishing longterm mentorship relationships with our students. At AiA students are granted express opportunity to explore and challenge themselves into becoming the critical-thinkers, curious learners, self-directed leaders, and well-rounded individuals they were always destined to be, all while being driven towards academic success.
At the AiA Study Club, you can expect students to:
- Learn in a nurturing environment
- Receive individual attention from expert instructors
- Accelerate in their learning progress
- Improve in areas of most difficulty
- Be challenged to get ahead in areas of ease
- Excel in academic goals
- Gain confidence in learning new concepts
- Become more autonomous and independent in learning
Course includes: 4 x 1h Sessions selectable upon registration
Grade Levels: Sec 4 & 5
Subject: Mathematics (other subjects upon request)
Date & Time: Monday & Wednesday – 8:00PM – 9:00PM
*Masks are mandatory. Rigorous COVID-19 protocols are put in place. View them here.